NYA CCW Florida One on OneJuly 7, 2018
STEEL CHALLENGE TRAININGJanuary 20, 2020
Introduction to Rifle / Carbine (AR15)
This class covers the basics of using your AR-15 style rifle. Perfect for those thinking of buying a rifle or have rifle but limited rifle shooting experience. Rental AR-15 are available, please let us know at the time of booking. The class will give students the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to build a solid foundation for owning and shooting the rifle of their choice. Class is limited to no more than 6 students per session. IT IS A LIVE FIRE COURSE.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Masks (2 minimum) Something that will not repeatedly fall off (scarves not recommended, N95’s not required
- Hand Sanitizer/Wipes
- Muzzle down sling (Rifle Only)
- Eye Protection (sunglasses are fine)
- Electronic Hearing Protection
- Magazine Holster
- Minimum 3 magazines (must hold 10 rounds or greater)
- 200 Rounds
- 5.56mm Barrel Safety Plug
- Closed toed shoes
- Sturdy Belt (non-cloth, must be able to hold up the weight of a pistol and magazine holder)
- Photo ID
- Water, food, and snacks (for the duration of the course)
- The State of Florida concealed weapons license is good in (34) states.
- All instructors are Police Firearms Instructors / NRA Instructors and are certified through the State of Florida.
- Firearms Training utilizes semiautomatic pistols or AR-15 platform
Price and Time of the Course:
- The Price of this Course is for $200
- 4 Hours of Training